Compiled by R. Zakharii
* St. Thomas Aquinas. Summa Theologica. Translated by Fathers of the English Dominican Province. 5 Volume Set. (Hardcover)
(Provides the logical proofs of existence of God and the soul in the most clear way of reasoning. Highly Recommended)
* Questions on the Soul: St. Thomas Aquinas, O.P. (Quaestiones De Anima) by James H. Robb (Translator) (Paperback)
* On Human Nature (Aquinas) by Aquinas, Saint Thomas, Thomas Aquinas , Thomas S. Hibbs (Editor).
* Summa Contra Gentiles: God (Summa Contra Gentiles) by Thomas St. Aquinas, Anton C. Pegis (Translator)
* Aquinas's Shorter Summa: Saint Thomas's Own Concise Version of His Summa Theologica by St. Thomas Aquinas.
* The Companion to the Summa by Walter Farrell. Published originally by Sheed & Ward, New York, 1938—1942.
* The One and the Many: A Contemporary Thomistic Metaphysics by W. Norris Clarke, Norris Clarke.
* An Introduction to the Metaphysics of St. Thomas Aquinas by St. Thomas Aquinas.
* Bonaventure. The mind's Road to God. Tr. G. Boas. Indianapolis, 1953.
or: The Journey of the Mind to God by Saint, Cardinal Bonaventure, Stephen F. Brown (Editor)
* On Union With God (Ways of Mysticism). By Albert the Great.
* Confessions. By Saint, Bishop of Hippo Augustine.
* St. Augustine. The City of God.
* St. Augustine. The Trinity.
* Anselm of Canterbury: The Major Works (Oxford World's Classics) (Paperback) by Saint Anselm, Brian Davies (Editor).
* On the Incarnation: The Treatise De Incarnatione Verbi Dei (Paperback) by Athanasius, St. Anhanasius, St. Athanasius.
* Bernard of Clairvaux: Selected Works (Classics of Western Spirituality) (Paperback) by G. R. Evans (Translator)
* Pseudo Dionysius: The Complete Works (Classics of Western Spirituality) (Paperback)
by Paul Rorem† (Foreword), Jean Leclerq (Translator)
* Maimonides: The guide of the perplexed by Moses Maimonides.
* Moses Maimonides. Ethical Writings of Maimonides.
* Averroes Tahafut Al-Tahafut: The Incoherence of the Incoherence (Gibb Memorial New) (Gibb Memorial New ; Vol 19) (Hardcover)
by Simon Van Den Bergh (Translator). Hardcover: 630 pages Publisher: Gibb Memorial Trust (June, 1978)
* The Basic Works of Aristotle (Hardcover). 1536 pages. Publisher: Random House. Includes Aristotle’s "Categories," "On Interpretation," "The Posterior Analytics," "On the Soul," "Metaphysics," "Nicomachean Ethics,"† "Politics" and "Poetics." Nichomachean Ethics is particularly recommendable!
* The Metaphysics (Penguin Classics) by Aristotle, Hugh Lawson-Tancred (Translator)
* Aristotle. Aristotle's on the Soul. Tranalsted by Hippocrates G. Apostle.
or Aristotle. De Anima (On the Soul). Ed. O.U.P., 1961
* Aristotle's On the Soul and On Memory and Recollection by Joe Sachs (Translator).
Christian Philosophy and Theology:
* Richard Peddicord. The Sacred Monster of Thomism: An Introduction to the Life and Legacy of Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange, O.P (Hardcover)
* Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. Providence. (Highly Recommended, just as all the books by Garrigou-Lagrange)
* Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. The love of God and the Cross of Jesus.
* Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. The Priest in Union with Christ.
* Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. The Three conversions in the Spiritual Life.
* Fr. Reginald. Garrigou-Lagrange. The Three Ages of The Interior Life. Preludes of Eternal Life. (Highly Recommended)
* Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. Predestination.
* Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. The Mother of the Saviour.
* Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. Christian Perfection and Contemplation.
* Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. The Theological Virtues.
* Fr. Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. Our Saviour And His Love For Us. Catholic Doctrine on the Interior Life of Christ.
* Etienne Gilson. God and Philosophy, Second edition (Paperback)
* Etienne Gilson. A Gilson reader: Selected writings of Etienne Gilson† (Unknown Binding) by Etienne Gilson.
* Etienne Gilson. Being and Some Philosophers. (Recommended)
* Etienne Gilson. The Unity of Philosophical Experience (Paperback).
* The Christian Philosophy of St. Thomas Aquinas (Paperback) by Etienne Gilson, I.T. Shook (Translator)
* Darrell Jodock . Catholicism Contending with Modernity : Roman Catholic Modernism and Anti-Modernism in Historical Context (Hardcover). Publisher:
Cambridge University Press (June 22, 2000). ISBN: 0521770718
* Jacques Maritain. Natural Law: Reflections on Theory and Practice (Paperback). William Sweet (Editor). Publisher: St. Augustine's Press
(April 1, 2001). ISBN: 189031868X
* Jacques Maritain. The Degrees of Knowledge.
* Jacques Maritain. Man and The State.
* Josef Pieper. Introduction to Thomas Aquinas: Josef Pieper ; translated from the German by Richard and Clara Winston. 181 pages Publisher: Faber &
Faber (1962). ASIN: B0007JWFFC
* Josef Pieper. Four Cardinal Virtues (Paperback). Publisher: University
of Notre Dame Press (June 1, 1966). ISBN: 0268001030
* Josef Pieper . Faith, Hope, Love (Paperback). 1997. ISBN: 0898706238
* Josef Pieper. The Concept of Sin.
* Mary Magdalen in the Visions of Anne Catherine Emmerich. By Bl. Anne Catherine Emmerich
* Life & Revelations of Anne Catherine Emmerich. By Rev. K. E.Schmoger.
* The Life of the Blessed Virgin Mary. By Ven. Anne Catherine Emmerich.
* Life of Jesus Christ And Biblical Revelations From the Visions of Ven. Anne Catherine Emmerich. By Ven. Anne Catherine Emmerich
* Vladimir Lossky. The Mystical Theology of the Eastern Church (Paperback).
* The Way of a Pilgrim: And the Pilgrim Continues His Way (Paperback) by R. M. French (Translator).
* The Imitation of Christ. By Thomas a Kempis.
* Selected Writings of Eckhart, Meister. (Penguin Classics) (Paperback) by Meister Eckart. Tranlsated by Oliver Davies.
and: Meister Eckhart (Paperback) by Meister Eckart.
* Meister Eckhart from Whom God Hid Nothing by David O’Neal. (Paperback)
* How to Converse Familiarly with God. By: St. Alphonsus Liguori.
* St. Alphonsus Liguori. By Rev. D. F.Miller & Rev. L. X. Aubin. St. Alphonsus Liguori. Bishop, Confessor, Founder of the Redemptorists,
Doctor of the Church, author of 111 books, the most published author in history.
* The Way of the Cross – Liguori. By St. Alphonsus Liguori.
* The Philokalia. 4 Volumes. A collection of texts written in Greek between the fourth and fifteenth centuries by spiritual masters of the Orthodox tradition.
* Fr. Seraphim Rose. Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future. Platina: Saint Herman of Alaska Brotherhood, 2004. (Highly Recommended)
History and Philosophy:
* Dawson, Christopher. Dynamics of World History. ISI Books, 2002. (Recommended)
* Joseph Owens. C. Ss. R. Cognition. An Epistemological Inquiry. The Center for Thomistic Studies, 1992. (Highly Recommended)
* Joseph Owens. An Elementary Christian Metaphysics. The Center for Thomistic Studies, 1985. (Highly Recommended)
* Jaques Ellul. The Technological Society. (Highly Recommended).
* The History/Herodotus by Herodotus, David Grene (Translator) (Hardcover)
* Herodotus: The Histories : New Translation, Selections, Backgrounds, Commentaries (Norton Critical Editions)
by Herodotus, Walter Blanco, Jennifer Tolbert Roberts (Editor)
* The Portable Greek Historians: The Essence of Herodotus, Thucydides, Xenophon, Polybius (Viking Portable Library (Paper))
by M. I. Finley (Editor).
* Complete Works of Tacitus. And The Annals and The Histories (Modern Library Classics) by Tacitus.
(Particularly advised: Tacitus’ account on the siege of Jeruslaem and the destruction of the Temple)
* The Star of Redemption. By Franz Rosenzweig. (Not Recommended)
* Philosophical and Theological Writings by Franz Rosenzweig,
Paul W. Franks (Translator), Michael L. Morgan (Translator).(Not Recommended)
Jewish History, Hasidism:
Josephus. The Jewish War. (Recommendable,
esp. The account of the Titus’ siege of Jeruslaem and the destruction of
the Last Temple).
And Flavius Josephus. Jewish Antiquities. (Particularly recommended are Flavius’ historical accounts on John the Baptist and Jesus Christ)
* Nathan Hannover. Abyss of despair (Yeven metzulah): the famous 17th century chronicle depicting Jewish life in Ukraine during the Khmelnytsky uprising of 1648-49.
Bloch Pub. Co. (1950). 128 pages.
* The Messiah Of Brooklyn: Understanding Lubavitch Hasidism Past And Present. By M. Avrum Ehrlich
* Habad: The Hasidism of R. Shneur Zalman of Lyady. By Roman A. Foxbrunner
* Haskalah and Hasidism in the Kingdom of Poland: History of a Conflict. By Marcin Wodzinski. ISBN: 1904113087
* The origin and meaning of Hasidism. By Martin Buber. Hardcover: 254 pages Publisher: Horizon Press (1960)
* David A. Chapin. Ben Weinstock. The Road from Letichev. Volume 1 and Volume 2 (2 VOLUMES) : The History and Culture of a Forgotten Jewish
Community in Eastern Europe (Mass Market Paperback) . Publisher: Writer's Showcase Press; 1 edition (August, 2000). ISBN: 0595006663
* Vladimir Goykher. The tragedy of the Letichev Ghetto. 1993. ASIN: B0006F5K5E
* Baruch Milch. Can Heaven Be Void? Edited by Sosh Milch-Avigal 2003. Yad Vashem Publications. Memoirs. (Highly Recommended, first-hand accounts
on the WW II annihilation of the Jews in Ternopil region of Western Ukraine. B. Milch’s dream vision of Christ is particularly interesting)
* David Kahane. Lvov Ghetto Diary (Hardcover). Publisher: Univ of Massachusetts Pr (February 1, 1991) ISBN: 0870237268
* Benjamin Disraeli. Coningsby. (Paperback. Novel by famous Christian of Hebrew ancestry from Italy)
* Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Mass Market Paperback) by Anne Frank, Eleanor Roosevelt (Introduction), B.M. Mooyaart
* Robert Marshall. In the Sewers of Lvov: A Heroic Story of Survival from the Holocaust (Hardcover). 1991. ISBN: 0684193205
* Ukrainian-Jewish Relations in Historical Perspective, Second Edition (Hardcover). Peter J. Potichnyj (Editor), Howard Aster (Editor).
Hardcover: 531 pages. Publisher: Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies Press; 2nd edition (July 1, 1990). ISBN: 0920862535
* Stefan Thomas Possony . The Ukrainian-Jewish problem: A historical retrospect (Unknown Binding). 151 pages. ASIN: B0007AHO8O
* Joseph L. Lichten. A study of Ukrainian-Jewish relations (Unknown Binding). 1177 pages. ASIN: B0007IZO9W
* Polin: Focusing on Galicia : Jews, Poles, and Ukrainians (Paperback) by Israel Bartal (Editor), Antony Polonsky (Editor)
* Mark J. Sedgwick . Sufism: The Essentials (Paperback). Publisher: American University in Cairo Press (March 1, 2001)
* Bon : Tibet's Ancient Religion by Christoph Baumer.
* Bon: Yungdrum Bon, the eternal tradition : the ancient pre-Buddhist religion of Central Asia and Tibet : its history, teaching and literature by John Myrdin Reynolds
* The Zend Avesta of Zarathustra. Edited by James Darmesteter.
* Taoism: Origins, Beliefs, Practices, Holy Texts, Sacred Places
by Jennifer Oldstone-Moore
* Moke Kupihea. Kahuna of Light: The World of Hawaiian Spirituality (Paperback). 272 pages.
Publisher: Inner Traditions International (February, 2001) ISBN: 0892817569.
* Likeke R. McBride. The Kahuna. Versatile Masters of Old Hawaii. (Paperback). 76 pages Publisher:
Petroglyph Pr Ltd (November 24, 2000) ISBN: 091218051X
* Max Freedom Long. Secret Science Behind Miracles. Unveiling the Huna Tradition of the Ancient Polynesians. (Paperback). Publisher: DeVorss &
Company (June 1, 1948) ISBN: 0875160476
* Hallaj: Mystic and Martyr. By Louis Massignon., Herbert Mason. (Highly Recommended)
* Herbert Mason. The Death of Hallaj. A Dramatic Narrative.
Antimodernism and Traditionalism:
* David Gross. The Past in Ruins: Tradition and the Critique of Modernity. (Critical Perspectives on Modern Culture) (Hardcover). 192 pp. Publisher:
University of Massachusetts Press (November 1, 1992). ISBN: 0870238213. (Highly Recommended)
* Guenon, Rene. The Crisis of the Modern World. Paperback. (Highly Recommended)
* Guenon, Rene. The Reign of Quantity & the Signs of the Times (Highly Recommended).
* Guenon, Rene. The Spiritist Fallacy. (Highly Recommended)
* Guenon, Rene. Theosophy: History of a Pseudo-Religion. (Highly recommended)
* Guenon, Rene. The Symbolism of the Cross.
* Guenon, Rene. The Multiple States of the Being (Guenon, Rene. Works.)
* Necessary Illusions: Thought Control in Democratic Societies by Noam Chomsky
* Propaganda and the Public Mind by David Barsamian, Noam Chomsky
* On Language: Chomsky's Classic Works Language and Responsibility and Reflections on Language in One Volume
by Noam Chomsky, Mitsou Ronat.
* Chomsky Reader by Noam Chomsky.
* Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for Global Dominance (The American Empire Project)
by Noam Chomsky.
* Mark. J. Sedgwick. Against the Modern World: Traditionalism and the Secret Intellectual History of the Twentieth Century (Hardcover) Oxford
University Press (May 1, 2004) Language: English ISBN: 0195152972
* Spengler, Oswald. Decline of the West. (Highly recommended).
* Schuon, Frithjof. Transcendent Unity of Religions.
* The Essential Writings of Frithjof Schuon by Frithjof Schuon, Seyyed Hossein Nasr (Editor) (Paperback)
* Werner Sombart. Economic Life in the Modern Age (Hardcover) by Werner Sombart, Nico Stehr (Editor), Reiner Grundmann (Editor). 328
pages. Publisher: Transaction Publishers (April 1, 2001) ISBN: 0765800306
* Werner Sombart. The Jews and Modern Capitalism (Social Science Classics Series) (Paperback). Publisher: Transaction Publishers (March 1, 1982)
* Werner Sombart. The Quintessence of Capitalism. (Highly Recommended).
* Max Weber. The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism (Routledge Classics) (Paperback). Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (May 23, 2001)
* Ward Churchill. From a Native Son: Selected Essays in Indigenism, 1985-1995 (Paperback). Publisher: South End Press (September 1, 1996).
* David E. Stannard. American Holocaust. Oxford University Press: New York, 1992.
* Jose Ortega Y Gasset . The Revolt of the Masses. Paperback: 192 pages Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; Reissue edition (January 1, 1994).
* Jose Ortega Y Gasset Man and Crisis (Paperback). Paperback: 217 pages Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company; New Ed edition (April 1, 1922) ISBN:
* Josť Ortega y Gasset . An interpretation of universal history. 302 pages. Publisher: Norton; [1st ed.] edition (1973). ISBN: 0393054780
* Ride the Tiger: A Survival Manual for the Aristocrats of the Soul. †By Julius Evola. (Recommended).
* Julius Evola. Revolt of the Masses.
* Julius Evola. Men in Ruins.
Paranormality and Parapsychology:
* Fr. Albert J. Hebert. Saints Who Raised the Dead. True Stories of 400 Resurrection Miracles.
Rockford, Illinois: TAN Books and Publishers. (Highly Recommended)
* Christian Miracles: Amazing Stories Of God's Helping Hand In Our Everyday
Lives by James S. Bell, Stephen R. Clark.
* Swann, Ingo. Thompson Smith, Angela. Remote Perceptions: Out-of-Body Experiences, Remote Viewing and Other Normal Abilities. Paperback. (Not recommended)
* Swann, Ingo. Great Apparitions of Mary : An Examination of Twenty-Two Supranormal Appearances. (Not recommended)
* Swann, Ingo. Psychic sexuality: The bio-psychic "anatomy" of sexual energies. (Not recommended)
* Swann, Ingo. Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy. (Not recommended)
* Encyclopaedia of Psychic Science by Nandor Fodor.
* The Book of Enoch the Prophet. Translated by Richard Laurence. (Highly Recommended, formerly part of the Bible)
* John Curtis Gowan. Operations of Increasing Order and Other Essays on Exotic factors of Intellect, Unusual Powers and Abilities.
* Trance, Art, and creativity. A book by John Curtis Gowan.
* Development of the creative individual by John Curtis Gowan.
* Mind Power into the 21st Century: Techniques to Harness the Astounding Powers of Thought
by John Kehoe.
* The Sirius Mystery by Robert K.G. Temple.
* Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine, Volume I by George M. Gould, Walter L. Pyle (Hardcover - March 2005).
* Jean Carper. Your Miracle Brain : Dramatic New Scientific Evidence
Reveals How You Can Use Food and Supplements To: Maximize Brain Power Boost Your Memory Lift Your Mood Improve IQ and Creativity. (Hardcover - March 1, 2000).
* An Exorcist Tells His Story by Gabriele, Father Amorth, Nicoletta V. Mackenzie (Translator). (Highly Recommended).
* An Exorcist: More Stories. By Gabriele, Father Amorth. (Highly Recommended).
* Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz. Healing Celebrations: Miraculous Recoveries Through Ancient Scriptures, Natural Medicine & Modern Science by Leonard G., Dr Horowitz.
* Arnold Mindell. Dreaming While Awake: Techniques for 24-Hours Lucid Dreaming.
* Stephen Laberge. Lucid Dreaming: A Concise Guide to Awakening in Your Dreams and in Your Life.
* Olga Kharitidi. The Master of Lucid Dreaming.
* St. Ignatius of Loyola: Spiritual Exercises and Selected Works (Classics of Western Spirituality). (Highly Recommended)
or Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius (Paperback) edited by Anthony Mottola.
Against the Masonry and Modern Conspiracy:
* Paul. A. Fisher. Behind The Lodge Door. The Church, State and Freemasonry in America. (Highly Recommended)
* Br Charles Madden O.F.M. Conv. Freemasonry Mankind's Hidden Enemy. With Current Official Catholic Statements. (Highly Recommended)
* Emerging Viruses: AIDS and Ebola : Nature, Accident or Intentional? By Leonard G. Horowitz. (Highly Recommended)
* Death in the Air: Globalism, Terrorism & Toxic Warfare. By Leonard G. Horowitz (Hebrew Christian author)
* Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse By Leonard G. Horowitz , Joseph Puleo.
* Humanum Genus (On Freemasonry). By: Pope Leo XIII. (Higly Recommended)
* The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita. A Masonic Blueprint for the Subversion of the Catholic Church. By: John Vennari
* Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman. To Eliminate the Opiate. Volume 1. New York:† Zahavia LTD, 1974
* Rabbi Marvin S. Antelman. To Eliminate the Opiate. Volume 2. (Paperback). Publisher: The Zionist Book Club, Jerusalem (Feb, 2002) ISBN: 9657186056
* Barry Chamish. The Last Days of Israel (Paperback). Publisher: Dandelion Books, LLC; 2nd edition (December 28, 2000) ISBN: 1893302164
* Barry Chamish. Traitors and Carpetbaggers in the Promised Land: A Journal of Israel's Betrayal (Paperback). Publisher: Hearthstone Publishing, Ltd. (December 1, 1997).ISBN: 1575580179.
* Barry Chamish. Return of the Giants (Paperback). Publisher: Book World Inc / Blue Star; 1 edition (July 1, 2000) ISBN: 1881542661. (Not Recommended)
* Barry Chamish. Israel Betrayed (Paperback). Publisher: Counting Coup Press (November 16, 2001) ISBN: 0970859856
* Caroll Quigley. Anglo-American Establishment. Publisher: Books in Focus (January 10, 1981). 354 pages. (Paperback). (Highly Recommended)
* Jaques Ellul. Propaganda. The Formation of Men’s Attitudes. (Highly Recommeded).
Soul after Death:
* †Fr. Seraphim Rose. The Soul After Death. Contemporary “After-Death” Experiences in the Light of the Orthodox Teaching on the Afterlife. St. Herman of Alaska Brotherhood,† Platina, 2004 (Highly recommended)
* Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange. Life Everlasting and the Immensity of the Soul: A Theological Treatise on the Four Last Things: Death, Judgment, Heaven, Hell.
* St. Alphonsus Liguori. Preparation For Death. Considerations on the Eternal Truths.
* Moody, Raymond. Life After Life : The Investigation of a Phenomenon--Survival of Bodily Death. Millions of copies sold.
(Partly deceptive as depicts only “positive experiences” as if hell does not exist but good for realizing that the soul does not die)
* Moody, Raymond. The Light Beyond. (Partly deceptive, see above)
* The Death and Afterlife Book: The Encyclopedia of Death, Near Death, and Life After Death.
by Raymond A., Jr., M.D. Moody (Foreword), James R. Lewis (Paperback). (Not Recommended)
* The Tibetan book of the dead, or, the after-death experiences on the Bardo plane, according to Lama Kazi Dawa-Samdup's English rendering. Introductory foreword by Lama by W. Y. Evans-Wentz. (Not Recommended)
* The Illustrated Tibetan Book of the Dead: A New Reference Manual for the Soul by Stephen Hodge, Martin Boord. (Not Recommended)
* The Pianist. Directed by Roman Polanski. (Widescreen Edition) (2003) Starring Adrien Brody, Thomas Kretschmann.
Plot Outline: A Polish Jewish musician struggles to survive the destruction of the Warsaw ghetto of World War II.