Todor Arpad's personal page
This page should be awesome. Hopefully.
• 2002-2004: MA in Political Communication and Electoral Marketing - Faculty of Communication and Public Relations (CC&PR) at the National School of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest, Romania.
• 2002: BA in Political Science (BA Thesis: The determinant factors of institutional social capital)
• 1998-2002: BA student - National School of Political Studies and Public Administration, Bucharest - Faculty of Political Science; specialty political science.
• 1997-1998: student in first year at “Spiru Haret” University, Bucharest, Faculty of Philosophy
• 1993-1997: High-school ”Pedagogic”, Tulcea, Romania.